Zorian is an operating executive (served as the CEO, CRO, VP of Sales) focused on leading Sales and Marketing teams and scaling Revenue growth. He served as the CEO of Atiim Software (Enterprise Goals Management Software) and was an Executive VP running Sales and Marketing on management teams of several leading global software companies (companies with annual sales revenue between $5 Million to $100+ Million and typical sales growth rate of 100% annually) – these companies include:
- Acronis Software – an early pioneer of the high-velocity Inside Sales model going from $19 Million to $100 Million in sales in just 3 years (100%+ annual sales growth); served as VP of OEM Sales & Business Development
- Veeam Software – one of the fastest growing software companies globally (and one of the select few that grew from $0 to $1 Billion in sales revenue in a span of only 14 years without early VC money); served as VP of Global Demand Generation
- AppAssure Software – acquired by Dell for $210 Million; served as the CMO
- InsightSquared – the leading Sales Business Intelligence & Analytics for data-driven CROs and VPs of Sales; served as VP of Sales & Marketing
- Atiim (“A-team”) – enterprise goals management software (Objectives & Key Results management methodology used by leading high-performing companies globally); served as the CEO and grew the company from the inception stage to the product launch and recruited a global team ultimately achieving 100+ global new customer sales and $4 Million in VC capital raised
Zorian has been a speaker at various sales conferences including the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP), Inside Sales Summit, Mass Technology Leadership Council, The Conference Board, Heartland Technology Group, and B2BCamp among others. He has been invited to contribute to the Salesforce.com blog and has also contributed to The WSJ Accelerators Blog, Chief Sales Officer (CSO) Insights, Top Sales World Magazine, Revenue Marketing Podcast, DemandGen Marketing Report, OpenView Labs (best practices on sales management), and iMedia among others.
Zorian has a degree in Finance and minored in Applied Mathematics as well as in Computer Science from Lehigh University. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School.
This website was to share and discuss best practices with other data-driven and analytical CEOs, CROs and Sales & Marketing executives.
How to stay in touch: