It’s time for a check-up – Q1 is over and it’s the right time for a quick sales health check-up and quickly do a “gap analysis” while performing these two assessments:
- Sales Execution & Performance – attainment of the Q1 sales number and sales team quota attainment
- Sales Strategy Assessment – was the strategy the correct one
This is also a good time to review all the key components that drive results and support the Sales Strategy:
- Corporate Strategy – assess the continuing alignment
- Product Strategy – where there any new products or changes in launching a product
- Marketing / Demand Generation Strategy
- Customer Experience & Customer Success Strategy
- People/Talent Strategy
What else? What are some other thoughts for a quick check-up and assessing your Sales Strategy vs. Execution gap?
Original is posted at Revenue-Inc.com: End of Q1: the Quick Check-Up “Execution vs Plan” Assessment.